Update your Diary for the 9th of March! January 16, 2017
Posted by Dominic Black in Uncategorized.
Tags: applications, AudioCodes, Broadsoft, Cavell, Cavell Group, Communications Platform as a Service, Developers, European VoIP, European VoIP Summit, events, EVS London, Future of Voice, Future Voice, London, market research, market update, Matt townend, Microsoft, mobile, Networking, Panasonic Business, Platform, PSTN, QEII Conference Centre, regulation, Research, Service Provider, service provider pass, Service Providers, technology, Vendors, Voice, voice over IP, voip, voip events, VOIP Market research, VoIP research, yealink
European VoIP Summit 2017 – QEII Centre, London
The Service Providers event of the year is coming soon and tickets are selling fast! Here are 5 reasons you should book today and avoid disappointment:
1. Insightful Panel Discussions
Key Topics to be Explored:
- Who will be the winners and losers following the ISDN/PSTN Switch Off?
- Who will run the Communications Platform of the future?
- What role do developers play in the future of communication?
- Regulation: What is changing and how does this impact you?
2. Unmissable Presentations
Meet the Industry Leaders:
3. Industry Keynotes on the State of the Market
- How to compete in the new communications landscape
- Trends in the European VoIP Markets
- What does the future of communications hold?
4. Excellent Networking & Opportunity to Share Experiences and Practices
5. Special Offer
Bring your colleagues along! The Service Provider Pass includes 3 tickets for £300+VAT offering you 20% off each ticket when bought together.
Buy your ticket here
If you have any questions, please get in touch.
We look forward to seeing you on the 9th of March!
Many thanks to our Sponsors!